RANDAEMON’s mission is to create Quantum Random Number Generators (QRNG) that are hardware-based and integrated into System-on-Chip.
The solution is centered around beta decay and will produce perfect random numbers of various numbers of bits per second, up to 0.25 Gbits from 1 square centimeter of a chip. Beta decays are random in time and space, and beta radiation (electrons) is safe and easily detectable. Therefore, beta decay is ideally suited for local, in-situ QRNG and is safe during manufacturing and for customers. Our QRNG will also be inexpensive to make and easy to integrate into typical chips. Finally, external forces such as temperature, pressure, acceleration, and magnetic or electric fields will not affect the integrity of QRNG and the production of true random numbers.
Is there a need for more efficient cybersecurity?
Today millions of cell phones, laptops, and other electronic devices can be hacked. Many of them are. The information about stolen data, emails, and other secrets hit the news daily. In addition, quantum computing is rapidly becoming a reality.
Encryption for internet devices
The Rand Corporation warns that “Quantum Computers Will Break the Internet, but Only If We LET Them”. The solution is QRNGs which will provide quantum–unbreakable encryption for internet devices, banking and shopping, and more importantly, for blockchain security, including NFTs.
*AU patent 2022200920B1; EU patent EP3776179; KR patent 10-2289084; KR patent 10-2429142, US Patent 10,430,161; US patent 10,901,695; US patent 11,036,473; US patent 11,048,478; US patent 11,249,725; US patent 11,281,432; patents in other countries pending.
Seasoned executives and scientists founded RANDAEMON in 2021. The company has a substantial portfolio of patents and effective collaborations to create a strong proof-of-concept of our technology.
- Ph.D. in electro-chemistry, Warsaw University
- 1987-1988 University College, Cork, Ireland – research associate
- 1991-1993 Université de Sherbrooke, Canada – visiting professor
- Technical director of Apple IMC Poland 1994-2012
- Experienced entrepreneur, consultant, teacher
- Ph.D. in biophysics, Max Planck Institute, West Berlin
- 1984-1985 Assistant Professor UCSD, Dept. of Physics and Chemistry
- 1986-2004 R&D executive positions in the pharma and biotech industry
- 2005-2015 Founder, CEO & President of Great Lakes Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2018-2020 Founder and CEO of Visthera, Inc.
- 2015-now Director, Airspeed Equity
Jan „Kuba” Tatarkiewicz
- Ph.D., D.Sc. in nuclear methods in solid-state physics, Warsaw University
- Author of 50+ papers published in refereed journals
- Several invited lectures at international conferences
- 20+ patents issued
- Physicist (post-doc at MPI FKF Stuttgart), programmer (Monte Carlo code in ORNL library, localization of Mac OS for Poland), IT director (MIT Lab for Nuclear Science, UCSD)
- The entrepreneur, started 10 companies; recently MANTA Instruments sold to HORIBA Scientific
- Ph.D., D.Sc. in solid-state electronics, Warsaw University of Technology
- Since 1970 worked at Warsaw University of Technology
- From 1984 to 1985 and in 1989 visiting professor at Carnegie Mellon University
- Professor emeritus still employed at Warsaw University of Technology
- Research interests include the physics of semiconductor devices, development of simulation and EDA tools, and design of VLSI circuits for demanding nontrivial applications; author of over 100 research papers and two textbooks
RANDAEMON Ltd. is a limited liability company located in Warsaw, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Poland, National Court Register maintained by the Regional Court for Warsaw, Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register (KRS) number 0000867430, VAT ID PL5213911403, REGON statistical no. 387399657.
ul. Ksawerów 21, 02-656 Warsaw, Poland